Social Media for Financial Services
14+ videos on what Financial Services Professionals should pay attention to in Social Media Marketing
Originate new accounts, see ‘money in motion’ events as they transpire and build stronger relationships with your clients through social networks.
- What you need to know about the SEC & FINRA social media rules and regs
- The business case for financial services providers to use social media
- Professional social media etiquette and engaging with third-parties
- Best practices for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and satisfying audit trails
- Rules concerning online advertising vs. online public appearances
This is not legal advice or current commentary or analysis. You are viewing 2014 open sourced material and should not rely on its content from a legal perspective.
Using Social Media for Financial Services
Social Media for Financial Services Providers is a comprehensive, self-paced social media training course for financial services professionals including financial advisers, investment advisers and registered principals.
The Social Media for Financial Services Providers online training course is available right now and covers:
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Intro Lecture
- Business Case: Why Use Social Media?
- Social Media Etiquette
- Facebook for Financial Services
- LinkedIn for Financial Services
- Twitter for Financial Services
- General Regulatory Concerns & Advertising v. Public Appearances
- Advertising v. Third Party Content
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Other Regulations and Concerns
- Regulation Fair Disclosure
- Risk Management Escalation Procedure
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
PreviewIntro Lecture (1:56)
PreviewBusiness Case: Why Use Social Media? (2:24)
StartSocial Media Etiquette (2:55)
StartFacebook for Financial Services (5:00)
StartLinkedIn for Financial Services (3:12)
StartTwitter for Financial Services (4:26)
StartGeneral Regulatory Concerns & Advertising v. Public Appearances (5:44)
StartAdvertising v. Third Party Content (2:48)
StartRecord Keeping Requirements (7:00)
StartOther Regulations and Concerns (2:45)
StartRegulation Fair Disclosure (2:59)
StartRisk Management Escalation Procedure (1:58)