This introductory social media compliance training course teaches you to comply with your corporate social media policy when you use social networks at work.
Social Media Compliance Training for Employees Anytime, Anywhere
In the industrial age, organizations media trained their spokes people. Today, they’re social media training their entire workforce. Make access to social media contingent on social media compliance certification. Accessible via desktop or mobile.
In this course, we would cover the following:
3. Personal vs. Company Accounts
4. No Free Speech at Work
6. Public vs. Private Information
7. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
8. Legal Rights to Discuss Wages, Hours & Working Conditions
9. On Duty vs. Off Duty Conduct
10. Your Right to Privacy at Work
11. Physical Safety and Mobile Security
12. Safety and Security of Data
13. Copyright and Intellectual Property
14. Who is Responsible When There’s a Problem\
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.