Privacy Awareness Training Course for Managers & Employers
Privacy Awareness Training for Safe & Responsible Digital Monitoring
Privacy awareness training for social media is an online privacy training course for employers, recruiters, HR managers and supervisors on digital workplace surveillance, employee monitoring and employee privacy rights.
- Workplace privacy issues surrounding employee use of personal social networking accounts
- Employers’ rights to investigate social media misconduct, both on-duty and off
- How to ethically monitor your employees smartphones, tablet and computer use
- Risks of conducting a social media employee background check
- Instances where employers can override the Social Media Privacy Protection Act
Learn about Internet Privacy & Personal Privacy Rights of Employees
Social media is blurring the boundaries between public and private, and making it more challenging than ever to maintain oversight and respect your employees’ personal privacy rights. Learn best practices for using social media for pre employment screening, This course is appropriate for HR Managers, recruiters and anyone else who manages or supervises employees. Marginalize invasion of privacy risks of employee monitoring software.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Common Law Privacy
- Employer Monitoring
- Monitoring Employee Profiles
- Monitoring PCs & Smartphones
- Job Applicant Screening
- Employer Investigations
- Social Media Privacy Laws
- Case Study: Password Protection Law
- Employer Liability Review
- Closing Statement
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
PreviewCommon Law Privacy (3:23)
StartEmployer Monitoring (4:31)
StartMonitoring Employee Profiles (3:39)
StartMonitoring PCs & Smartphones (3:09)
StartJob Applicant Screening (3:24)
StartEmployer Investigations (3:41)
StartSocial Media Privacy Laws (0:45)
StartCase Study: Password Protection Law (2:23)
StartEmployer Liability Review (2:30)
StartClosing Statement (0:47)