Periscope Marketing 101
A Beginner's Guide to Periscope Marketing
Periscope is a platform launched by Twitter Inc. for live video streaming. Just as Facebook is a platform for social media, Periscope is a platform for live video.
Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video. You can see where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests - all in real-time.
You can also use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic
About this Course
What is Live Video Streaming? And What is Periscope? This course provides an introduction to the concept of Live Streaming.
The course will also cover the marketing potential for video streaming and the strategy to offer value to viewers and to generate views. In addition, we will also briefly touch on 2 other competing platforms namely Meerkat and Blab.
At the end of this course, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion by Conversion Hub -
This Course includes
- ~ 60 minutes of Training Videos
- 10 Decks of Quick Reference Powerpoint Slides
- A 56 page convenient PDF E-book
- Easy to Follow Cheat Sheet(s)
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.