Mobile Security Awareness Training
Prevent an Embarrassing Data Breach with Mobile Security Awareness Training
Mobile Security Awareness Training Course covers safe social media use on mobile devices. Don’t let the convenience of mobile social networking lead to an embarrassing, costly data breach.
- Mobile security awareness training on the risks of mobile social networking
- Multi-factor authentication for Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Mobile app security and location-based social networking risks
- Accessing public wireless internet via laptop, iPhone or Android devices
- Safely disposing of handheld other mobile data storage devices
Mobile App Misuse Results in 75% of Mobile Security Breaches
When it comes to cyber security, you are your own weakest link. Even the best security software won’t protect your network, social networking profile, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account from a mobile malware breach. Learn to properly adjust your app settings and deter social engineering scams. Protect yourself with this essential mobile security awareness training.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Mobile App Security
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Dangers of Metadata
- Location-Based Social Networks
- Geolocation Tracking
- Public Wi-Fi Risks
- Hacked Chargers
- Disposing of Devices
- Wrap Up
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
PreviewMobile App Security (5:25)
StartMulti-factor Authentication (3:41)
StartDangers of Metadata (5:09)
StartLocation-Based Social Networks (4:48)
StartGeolocation Tracking (5:31)
StartPublic Wi-Fi Risks (2:12)
StartHacked Chargers (0:54)
StartDisposing of Devices (4:20)
StartWrap Up (0:47)