Lifecycle Marketing Course 101
A Beginner's Guide to Lifecycle Marketing
Lifecycle Marketing refers to marketing campaigns that address your customer’s needs over time. It allows you to improve your revenue and conversion rates at a lower marketing cost. This is achieved through lead capture and marketing automation that pulse marketing content to your customer over time.
About this Course
1. Understand the principles of Lifecycle Marketing and why more and more marketers are adopting this model.
2. Learn how to build your own marketing funnel using a landing page builder and marketing automation software.
3. Run your own campaign by driving traffic from Facebook and Google towards your landing page and capture relevant leads.
At the end of this course, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion by Conversion Hub -
This Course includes
- Learn how to create a landing page and drive traffic to it
- Over 100 minutes of Video
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
StartPart 1: Landing Page 101
StartPart 2: The 5 Elements of an Effective Landing Page
StartPart 3: Call-to-Action Placement & Design
StartPart 4: Lead Capture Forms
StartPart 5: Landing Page Copywriting
StartPart 6: Landing Page Design Principles
StartPart 7: The Psychology of Conversion
StartPart 8: Post-conversion Marketing – Thank You Pages
StartPart 9: The Landing Page Optimization & A/B Testing Process
StartPart 10: How to Explain the Value of Landing Page Optimization
StartPart 11: 20 Landing Page Design Examples
StartVideo Master Unbounce in 30 Minutes (80:02)