Social Media and Intellectual Property
Intellectual Property Rights Training
Intellectual property rights training teaches you how NOT to infringe on the intellectual property rights, learn how to protect trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and patents, and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- Intro to the Fair Use exception to copyrighted works on social media
- What constitutes a trade secret and how to protect them on social networks
- Copyright infringement liability under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Risks of exceeding authorized access under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
80% of the S&P 500 is derived from intellectual property rights
On average, a copyright infringement claims cost $130,000 in legal fees to defend.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- IP is Different
- Fair Use
- Trade Secrets
- Public vs. Private Info
- Social Media Profile Ownership
- IP Protection
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
StartIP is Different (3:11)
StartFair Use (4:05)
StartTrade Secrets (7:11)
StartPublic vs. Private Info (2:55)
StartSocial Media Profile Ownership (1:56)
StartIP Protection (3:22)