Google's Official Analytics Course for Marketing Professionals 501
Google's Official Analytics Course for Marketing Professionals 501 - Part 5 of 5
Google's Official Marketing Course for Marketing Professionals 501 is the last part of a 5 part course by Google designed for individuals who are interested to be professional Google Marketers.
We'll help you to make the most of Google's tools, so you can grow your business and reach your goals.
1. Starting out with Google Tag Manager
- Course Introduction
- Start with a measurement plan
- Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Tag Manager overview
2. Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
3. Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Track events with variables
4. Using additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Set up AdWords conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Review
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.