Google's Official Analytics Course for Marketing Professionals 401
Google's Official Analytics Course for Marketing Professionals 401 - Part 4 of 5
Google's Official Marketing Course for Marketing Professionals 401 is the 4th part of a 5 part course by Google designed for individuals who are interested to be professional Google Marketers.
We'll help you to make the most of Google's tools, so you can grow your business and reach your goals.
1. Introduction to Mobile App Analytics
- Welcome to the course
- Marketing and analysis tools
- App revenue models
- Starting with a measurement plan
- Tools to set up tracking
- Acquisition channels
- Acquisition reports
- High-value users
- Segmentation and user attributes
- Behavior reports overview
- Screen tracking
- Event tracking
- Custom dimensions and metrics tracking
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking
- Identifying roadblocks to revenue
- Re-engaging existing users
- Remarketing to new and existing users
- Course Summary
We transform organisations digitally through user research, training, software empowerment and change management. Please visit us at Digital Marketing Singapore , Usability Testing Singapore and App Developer Singapore.
The Comply Socially series is licensed under CC By 4.1 International License from Eric Schwartzman and socialmediatraining.com.
StartBehavior reports overview demo (4:56)
StartScreen tracking (2:59)
StartEvent tracking Part 1 (2:54)
StartEvent tracking Part 2 (16:15)
StartCustom dimensions and metrics tracking Part 1 (2:34)
StartCustom dimensions and metrics tracking Part 2 (3:18)
StartEnhanced Ecommerce tracking (1:37)