Online social media monitoring course on how to spot buyer-oriented conversations and steer purchasing decisions on the social web.
- The science of keyword discovery, validation and Boolean filtering
- Master free, best-of-breed social media monitoring platforms on desktop & mobile
- Social media monitoring tools comparison of the best premium platforms
- Leverage social media analytics to find online influencers in your market
Increase Your Social Marketing ROI
Monitor Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, Blogs, Forums and News using 100% free social media monitoring tools and services. Develop a research-based content marketing strategy with social media analytics. Get in on the Big Data revolution with new applied skills from the top-rated social media training provider.
This course is recommended for social media, marketing, public relations, public affairs, sales professionals, web designers and anyone else who wants to learn how to monitor social media for specific, public discussions.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Keyword Filtering
- Boolean Filtering
- Research Conversations
- Google Related Search & Trends
- Keyword Modifiers
- Monitoring with RSS
- Social Media Monitoring Platforms
- Feedly: Launch an Account and Monitor News
- Feedly: Monitor Blogs, Podcasts and Topics
- Feedly: Tweaking the Look and Feel
- Feedly: Sharing to Social Networks
- Feedly: Follow Buttons
- Feedly: Mobile App
- Netvibes: New Account Set-up
- Netvibes: Adjusting the Look of Tabs and Widgets
- Netvibes: Adding Widgets to Blank Tabs
- Netvibes: Category Widgets and RSS Feeds
- Netvibes: Sharing to Social Networks
- Netvibes: Mobile Web Access
- Netvibes Premium: Analytics
- Netvibes Premium: Importing and Comparing Data
- Netvibes Premium: Custom Dashboards
- Recorded Future: Intro to Predictive Analytics
- Recorded Future: Analyzing Regional Risks
- Recorded Future: Accessing Shared Visualizations
- Recorded Future: Annotating and Sharing Report
- Radian6: Topic Profiles
- Radian6: Finding Conversations and Influencers
- Radian6: Third-Party Filters
- Radian6: Engagement Console
- Radian6: Mobile App
- Traackr: Engineering Tipping Points
- Traackr: Finding, Following and Engaging Influencers
- Traackr: Custom Influencer Lists
- Traackr: Analysis and Reporting
The best free way to learn about internet marketing for newbies. We also provide internet marketing services for landing page creation, email marketing, and PR distribution. Please visit us at Internet Marketing Singapore
The Comply Socially series is by Eric Schwartzman and www.socialmediatraining.com. It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Social Media Monitoring Course
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
This course is not open for enrollment.