This introductory social media compliance training course teaches you to comply with your corporate social media policy when you use social networks at work.
Social Media Compliance Training for Employees Anytime, Anywhere
In the industrial age, organizations media trained their spokes people. Today, they’re social media training their entire workforce. Make access to social media contingent on social media compliance certification. Accessible via desktop or mobile.
In this course, we would cover the following:
3. Personal vs. Company Accounts
4. No Free Speech at Work
6. Public vs. Private Information
7. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
8. Legal Rights to Discuss Wages, Hours & Working Conditions
9. On Duty vs. Off Duty Conduct
10. Your Right to Privacy at Work
11. Physical Safety and Mobile Security
12. Safety and Security of Data
13. Copyright and Intellectual Property
14. Who is Responsible When There’s a Problem\
The best free way to learn about internet marketing for newbies. We also provide internet marketing services for landing page creation, email marketing, and PR distribution. Please visit us at Internet Marketing Singapore
The Comply Socially series is by Eric Schwartzman and www.socialmediatraining.com. It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.